All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
Perched high above San Francisco’s popular Mission Bay neighborhood, this stunning penthouse residence enjoys a beautiful open floor plan, with abundant natural light, has a cozy balcony overlooking the Zen-like common garden and the Mission Bay Creek, complemented by luxury, high-end finishes. With its fabulous location close to the booming biotech, Tech and finance capitals of SoMa and South Beach, the major sporting and entertainment venues of Oracle Park and Chase Arena, and easy freeway access to Silicon Valley and San Francisco International Airport, and just next to the Caltrain Station for easy commutes down to Mountain View and Palo Alto by train, this home works wonderfully for a sophisticated and comfortable City lifestyle in one of San Francisco’s most vibrant new neighborhoods!
- 2bedroom, 2bath penthouse condominium residence
- 1 car parking plus extra storage
- 100-unit building, built in 2004
- 1,281 square feet as per Tax Records; buyer to independently verify
- This luxury development enjoys front desk personnel onsite manager and a 3rd level common area garden courtyard which overlooks the canal and enjoys gorgeous views of Mission Bay.
- HOA Dues: $817.05 per month includes water, garbage, building insurance, grounds maintenance, reserves, front desk personnel and professional property management
- This stunning penthouse residence enjoys a beautiful open floor plan, with abundant natural light, has a cozy balcony overlooking the Zen-like common garden and Mission Bay Creek, solid Cherrywood flooring, and floor-to-ceiling windows framing amazing Mission Bay views.
- The gourmet chef's kitchen features granite countertop, chic and modern cabinets and sleek stainless-steel appliances including Samsung refrigerator, Maytag dishwasher, G&E microwave and oven
- The luxurious master suite enjoys amenities such as a spa-inspired bathroom, designer blinds and overlooks the tranquil Zen garden and offers views of the canal with its lovely floating homes.
- The spacious 2nd/ guest bedroom enjoys access to a beautiful bath with a soaking tub.
- A spacious laundry closet with washer and dryer completes the layout of this sophisticated penthouse residence
- 1 car parking, Storage locker, front desk personnel
3rd Floor garden courtyard with beautiful Mission Bay views.
MISSION BAY, San Francisco's newest re-imagined urban neighborhood is populated by the Bay Area’s most tech-centric residents. With its wide boulevards and extravagant spaces steadily filling in with luxury condominium towers boasting bayside views, it has rapidly evolved into San Francisco’s most exciting new neighborhood with a vibrant mix of residential developments, hospitals, biotech research and development and of course the huge sporting and entertainment waterfront attractions of Chase Center and Oracle Park.
Locals enjoy views of the Bay, baseball games on weekends, and walking along The Embarcadero to the Ferry Building Farmer’s Market, Mission Bay offers an active, busy, modern lifestyle.
ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORTING ATTRACTIONS
- The Chase Center: home to the Golden State Warriors. Mission Bay was to be the location of a 14-acre, two-million-square-foot Salesforce.com U.S. Headquarters. Salesforce sold the property it owned to the NBA's Golden State Warriors, who built the Chase Center on the site.
- Oracle Park: Although near to and often associated with Oracle Park Home for the SF Giants, Mission Bay is adjacent to South Beach where the Park is located.
TRANSPORTATION AND COMMUTE TIMES
- Financial District 15m by car - South San Francisco 20m by car - Silicon Valley 50m by car -Ideally located close to highways 80, 101 and 280.
- Muni Metro Lines - Served by the N Judah and T Third Street lines.
- The N Judah links the neighborhood to Downtown, BART, Hayes Valley and the Sunset District, and the T Third Street links to downtown, BART, and the Bayview and Visitacion Valley neighborhoods.
- Other Muni bus and trolley bus lines link the area to neighborhoods to the north, west and south.
- The Caltrain commuter rail system connects Mission Bay with San Jose and Gilroy.
- The ongoing works for the Central Subway project will make the link between Mission Bay, Oracle Park, Market Street-Union Square, and Chinatown even faster.
Other notable buildings in Mission Bay include The Gladstone Institute, the Mission Bay medical offices of Kaiser Permanente, and soon-to-be-completed "The Exchange", developed by Kilroy Realty Corp., which will be 100% occupied by Dropbox.
RESIDENTIAL HIGH-END LIVING
Radiance at Mission Bay - The Beacon - Madrone – Glassworks - Arterra - Park Terrace - Strata- Arden
RECREATIONAL and DINNING
- Mission Bay is a clean and safe area, and, because it’s newer, it has a planned, organized community.
- Mission Bay Parks creates welcoming green spaces throughout the neighborhood, sets up events for all holiday seasons, and works to engage the residents in local activities. This, plus the great weather, makes it a nice place for families.
- The neighborhood is the latest in cutting-edge residential living and seamlessly combines urban amenities with outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Mission Bay Kids Park - Mariposa Park - Outdoor food truck; Spark Social – SF's only outdoor mini-golf course; Stagecoach Greens.
- Grocery Stores: Safeway, Gus’s Community Market, UCSF Farmer’s Market- the weekly farmer’s market makes getting fresh, locally grown produce convenient and fun.
- Acclaimed Dining: Mission Rock Resort - The Ramp- ATWater Tavern - House of Tadu Ethiopian Kitchen - Casey's Pizza.
- Adjacent: Little Skillet, Cockscomb Restaurant, Marlowe, STEM Kitchen & Garden.